for Microsoft Outlook and OneDrive for Business
Attach2Cloud Automatically uploads your Microsoft Outlook attached files to OneDrive for Business.
- Attach your files in Microsoft Outlook as usual (except you can attach files of any size, up to 15 GB per file + there is no email maximum size limit anymore), clicking the paperclip button or doing a drag and drop.
- Send your email and you are done!
- You email is put to the Outlook outbox as usual.
- Attach2Cloud automatically uploads the email attached files to OneDrive and replaces them by OneDrive Shortcut before your email is sent.
- Our optimization solutions?
- SharePoint performance problems?
- Email or IM volume or performance issues?
- Migrating to the cloud and needing to anticipate network bandwidth issues?
- Looking for an optimization solution you did not find on our web site?
Start evaluating our client and server optimization solutions for:
- Microsoft Outlook, OWA, Exchange, Lync / Skype for Business and SharePoint
- IBM Notes, iNotes, Domino, Connections and Verse
- Google Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail and other web mails
Before evaluating our optimization solutions, you’d like to look at some image file samples, before and after optimization, check the volume reduction ratios, display original and optimized pictures side by side at screen or even print them.
Before evaluating our optimization solutions, you’d like to look at some MS Office XML file samples, before and after optimization, check the volume reduction ratios, display original and optimized DOCX, PPTX etc. files side by side at screen or even print them.
Would you be one of our customers or just starting an evaluation of our optimization solutions, or just thinking about using them for future projects, we can stay in touch through our newsletters.