ZipMail Real-Time for Microsoft Exchange
Volume Optimization, Acceleration and Cost Reduction for Microsoft Exchange
Each time your Microsoft Exchange server routes an email containing attached files, ZipMail Real-Time automatically reduces the size of these attached files using the following volume-reduction features:
Native XML File Optimization
Native volume optimization for the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 XML files (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX, VSDX… files) and Open Office XML files (ODT, ODP, ODS files) attached to the emails being routed by the MS Exchange server on which ZipMail Real-Time is installed.
More information about Native XML File Optimization.
Native Image File Optimization
Native volume optimization for the picture and image files (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, TIF, TIFF) attached to the emails being routed by the MS Exchange server on which ZipMail Real-Time is installed.
Optional policies are available to resize the largest images to specific dimensions, for instance HD – 1920 x 1080 pixels.
More information about Native Image File Optimization.
Zip compression for the files that cannot be natively optimized (other than MS Office and Picture files) attached to the emails being routed by the MS Exchange server on which ZipMail Real-Time is installed.
Zip decompression can be applied to Zip files attached in routed emails sent by and/or to some recipients.
- Our optimization solutions?
- SharePoint performance problems?
- Email or IM volume or performance issues?
- Migrating to the cloud and needing to anticipate network bandwidth issues?
- Looking for an optimization solution you did not find on our web site?
- Microsoft Outlook, OWA, Exchange, Lync / Skype for Business and SharePoint
- IBM Notes, iNotes, Domino, Connections and Verse
- Google Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail and other web mails