ZipMail Microsoft Exchange Store
Reduce the size of your existing MS Exchange mailbox stores - Make your Microsoft Exchange servers Faster and easier to maintain
The goal of ZipMail for MS Exchange Store is to reduce the size of your existing MS Exchange mailbox stores.
You can launch ZipMail ES against any user mailbox. You can build list of mailboxes to process and schedule ZipMail ES tasks.
For each email stored into the mailboxes it processes, and containing attached files, ZipMail ES reduces the size of the attached files by using the following volume reduction features:
Native XML File Optimization
Native volume optimization for the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 XML files (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX, VSDX… files) and Open Office XML files (ODT, ODP, ODS files) attached to emails stored inside the mailboxes processed by ZipMail ES.
Native Image File Optimization
Native volume optimization for the picture and image files (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, TIF, TIFF) attached to emails stored inside the mailboxes processed by ZipMail ES.
Optional policies are available to resize the largest images to specific dimensions, for instance HD – 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Zip compression for the files that cannot be natively optimized (other than MS Office files and Picture files) attached to emails stored inside the mailboxes processed by ZipMail ES.
More detailed content will be added in the coming weeks, stay tuned...
- Our optimization solutions?
- SharePoint performance problems?
- Email or IM volume or performance issues?
- Migrating to the cloud and needing to anticipate network bandwidth issues?
- Looking for an optimization solution you did not find on our web site?
- Microsoft Outlook, OWA, Exchange, Lync / Skype for Business and SharePoint
- IBM Notes, iNotes, Domino, Connections and Verse
- Google Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail and other web mails