Z-OptimiZr for SharePoint Databases
Volume Optimization, Acceleration and Cost Reduction for Microsoft SharePoint
The goal of Z-OptimiZr for SharePoint Databases is to optimize, in batch mode, the files already stored in your SharePoint Server databases / libraries.
Z-OptimiZr for SharePoint Databases provides the following volume-reduction features:
Native XML File Optimization
Native volume optimization for the MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 XML files (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX, VSDX… files) and Open Office XML files (ODT, ODP, ODS files) stored in your existing SharePoint libraries.
Native Image File Optimization
Native volume optimization for the picture and image files (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, WMF, TIF, TIFF) stored in your existing SharePoint libraries.
Optional policies are available to resize the largest images to specific dimensions, for instance HD – 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Please see our web site dedicated to our optimization solutions for SharePoint:
- Our optimization solutions?
- SharePoint performance problems?
- Email or IM volume or performance issues?
- Migrating to the cloud and needing to anticipate network bandwidth issues?
- Looking for an optimization solution you did not find on our web site?
- Microsoft Outlook, OWA, Exchange, Lync / Skype for Business and SharePoint
- IBM Notes, iNotes, Domino, Connections and Verse
- Google Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail and other web mails